My Hot Rod Anglia

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
Well most everyone that's here has seen these elsewhere but I'll post em up anyway. I built it starting with a stocker. And yes, this is a factory body style. It's just rare.

Awesome!!!

Gastrick,
Wow... that beast is awesome! I love Ute's! Thanks for postin' it! You do *really* good work & I love seein' stuff made by people with skills. And I love that shifter! How much do u drive it?

BoB

I drive the wheels off of it. I drove it to the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona last November for it's maiden voyage. That's just over 500 miles for the round trip. The only issue I have is that the cab in this thing is so much smaller than it looks in pics, and it gets a little cramped on the long trips. It's trapped in the garage right now by another project so I've been driving my 32lately. I'll put up a few build pics in this thread too. I made the shifter out of a bayonet. I am actually a shifter addict and have several different ones that I use.

Shifter!

I made the shifter out of a bayonet. I am actually a shifter addict and have several different ones that I use.

Kool,
I had Bonehead make me one of his kool skull shifter knobs & he just finished it. Remember... I'm from Texas!!!

BoB

Attachments

• skull.jpeg
    skull.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Kool,
I had Bonehead make me one of his skull shifter knobs & he just finished it. Remember... I'm from Texas!!!

BoB

Nice Tripper. I was thinkin about having him do one for me. I need something in particular as a gift for my pops. I think I'll borrow a digital camera tomorrow, snap a few photos and start a shift knob thread.

Aw Man,
You guys are gonna force me to put my auto shifter in the floor so I can get in on this game too. Still have enough fabrick from my sewing project to make a shifter boot too. Removeable brass knuckles for a shift knob. (you know, in case of an emergency) That won't work, No place for a nitrious button. Wait, I already mounted that to the steering wheel.

think...think...think...

Drill it

Removeable brass knuckles for a shift knob. (you know, in case of an emergency) That won't work, No place for a nitrious button. Wait, I already mounted that to the steering wheel.

think...think...think...

Flatster,
U can drill it & make a nitrous button on that thang!

BoB

Hey Gastrick,
I have always liked your ride. The attention to detail is outstanding!

Thank Bonehead. That means alot coming from you. There's still a bunch of ideas that I had but didn't have time to do because I was thrashing to get it finished for a rod run. But I probably won't get to it for a while now because I'm trying to bring some other projects up to speed.

Latest posts

Back