Can you say... 'People are stupid'?!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not all of us!

But that kind of action tends to limit the number on the road. :D

Go to You Tube and look for motorcycle stunts, some are really good and lots are just stupid [P

A few years back I was on South I285 on the bottom side of Atlanta. I was running about 65, speed limit was still 55 on it then. Riding along with the traffic, listening to the radio, then something loud went by me doing way over 100mph! Startled the heck outta me, I heard it before I ever saw it, was a crotch rocket. Then a second or two later came 4 or 5 more, two of them on the back wheels standing up at over 100! In just a jiffy they were out of sight! Heard the chatter on the CB talking about the fools for about the next 30 miles. Then I came up on them again, they were on the side of the road, about 6 GA State Troopers with guns drawn on them with them laying on the ground, and a couple of rollbacks sitting there starting to load the bikes up. I figure they spent the night in the cross bar hotel.....

Had an idiot pass between me and the car alongside on the freeway today. Loud and very close. Road pizza soon I figure. [S

I live in a bigger city and every now and then we'll have a streak of these fools taking themselves out. Some people just don't know their limitations. Booze and drugs probably don't help! :eek:

Babyface

In Houston crotch rockets run the 610 loop (38 miles) Friday & Saturday night about midnite to see who could do it the fastest! The loop has these big flyovers as it changes N,S,E & W & people fly off those on a regular basis & off themselves! For nearly 2 months a couple years back it happen every or every other weekend! Young kids get a really fast & powerful bike & thinking they were Superman. No kids... you can't fly!!!

BoB

I got so annoyed with sport bikes flying by on one wheel, I decided to keep a box of marbles in my console. If I saw one of these clowns "closing" in my mirror, I'd reach in my console and drop a handful of marbles out the window...

What really touched me off, was the day I was picking up my 5 year old daughter at school. A gaggle of crotch rocket idiots blew through the school zone, hot and fast. I wish those idiots a difficult and painful death. (Take my daughter and I'll take you, pure and simple.)

Sorry for the rant, but this thread touched a nerve.

Racetracks were built for speed contests. Find one and risk your own life...

I got so annoyed with sport bikes flying by on one wheel, I decided to keep a box of marbles in my console. If I saw one of these clowns "closing" in my mirror, I'd reach in my console and drop a handful of marbles out the window...

In a friend's neighborhood a guy on a motorcycle used to turn the corner at breakneck speed every day after work & nearly hit a guy's young daughter. He confronted the guy & he promised to slow down but the next day... same thing!

The next day the guy came roaring around the corner & it seems somehow there was oil on the street & the guy crashed tearing up his bike & broke his leg! Problem solved!

BoB

this young man buys a rice rocket.
takes it out and decides to open
it up to see what it can do.
he finds a country road and lets it rip.
this old couple was setting on the porch
and heard a noise that was getting louder
so he heads to the road to see what it is
and it blew by him so fast it took his hat
off his head. bout that time he heard it
coming back so he grabs his shotgun and
when it comes by he shoots. he goes back
to the porch, and his wife ask him what
was it, he looks at her and says i don't
know what it was but it sure did turn that
guy loose when it shot it.

Latest posts