1937 Packard 115 coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a pair of gravel guards to replace the long gone originals inside the rear fenders, they keep rocks from whacking the back end of the fenders and making nasty bumps and stars in the paint. Also keeps crud off the tail light wires.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1265.JPG
    IMG_1265.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1266.JPG
    IMG_1266.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 92
Checking In

Hey ZZ, This build has been a little while since you have posted. Just wanting to check in to see if you are holding out on us or are you working away and not posting? Either way, I hope all is well with you. Keep up your awesome work it inspires and entertains us less talented followers. [P

Hey ZZ, This build has been a little while since you have posted. Just wanting to check in to see if you are holding out on us or are you working away and not posting? Either way, I hope all is well with you. Keep up your awesome work it inspires and entertains us less talented followers. [P

His wife hasn't been well so he hasn't made much progress as far as I know.

His wife hasn't been well so he hasn't made much progress as far as I know.

Right you are SnoPro, thanks. What was expected to be a month in hospital is now 10 weeks with no end in sight yet :( Priorities change when health is an issue so I have to take care of number one first. Eventually I'll get back on the Packard, likely not going south this winter so there may be some extra shop time this winter....

Please accept our best wishes for your wife's recovery. Trust me, we know how health issues can suddenly change your priorities! I've just been given the ok to travel (within Canada) so we are heading your way for a little get away next week.

That's a long stay in a hospital. She must be mighty tired of it. I'm sure you are getting lots of time there supporting her. Hoping for a good outcome for you two.

Swept the floor and dusted stuff off, turned a couple wrenches for the first time since the start of July. My wife just got home last week after 14 wks hospital and 7 wks rehab, a long tough haul for her - glad to be home for sure :)Time to start some work on the Packard again as time permits. Took off the exhaust today, it was all just tacked together - went to weld them up and realized I'm out of stainless MIG wire.....

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1607.JPG
    IMG_1607.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1608.JPG
    IMG_1608.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Back