Rat Rods Rule / Undead Sleds - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007!

Go Back   Rat Rods Rule / Undead Sleds - Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Beaters & Bikes... since 2007! > Builds!

Builds! Post your project here... show us what you're up to! Please Note: This section is for "Builds" ONLY!

Old Yesterday, 09:24 AM
Older and more rusted every day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsrods View Post
Clock is ticking faster and faster.
Tell me about it but you're *really* making great progress!

BoB

RRR on Facebook
RRR on Twitter
Wanted: Ratty '35 Olds coupe!
Old Today, 03:10 AM
Rusty Rat Rodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripper View Post
Tell me about it but you're *really* making great progress!

BoB
Thanks, Bob. I keep nibbling away at "things to do", and I have a lot of time since I am on a light schedule at work due to my knee. That time is coming in handy right now.

Tonight I went to the shop and the weather was BEAUTIFUL !! About 70 degrees, and no sweating into my work for a change. I cleaned the shop because Dan and I have the next two days together and plan on getting as much done as possible. The plan is to have all the welding and stuff done on the body by the end of Saturday, and then I am going to begin paint prep work on Sunday and hopefully get some primer on next week.

I got a few small things done tonight, like getting the fuel block temporarily mounted. I drilled a hole through the firewall and put a grommet in there and ran the fuel fittings to the inside. Now the fuel line will run down the inside of the firewall. I am going to build a false firewall to hide all of the wiring and hoses.

I also punched two holes in the floor of the car and put grommets in those, the small hole is for the fuel line to pass through and the other is for the main wiring harness.

I am going to pick up a piece of Starboard tomorrow and make a plate to mount to the inside of the firewall to hold my fuse block and my relays.

Well, it's after 4 am, so time to shower and get some sleep so we can get on it tomorrow again. Here are some pictures from tonight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC08069.jpg (80.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSC08067.jpg (70.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSC08070.jpg (79.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSC08071.jpg (61.6 KB, 11 views)
Old Today, 03:38 AM
Rusty Rat Rodder

Isn't it strange who when you work harder/faster the clock still seems to outrun ya.
You guys are going to make it just fine.
As always nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!