"new" old guy from KY.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 much junk!?!?

After lurkin for wks ,here we go!! Current veh's inc 39 Chevy Sedan, 65 Malibu 2dr hdtp, and way too much junk!

Olddrags,
Welcome to the forum!!! Love to see some picts of u're rides (I have a '65 Malibu too) &... there is no such thing as *too much* junk!!!

BoB

Here you go Bob, not a real quality pic.

Attachments

• 65.jpg
    65.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 17
Sweet looking Malibu. I had one back in 76'. It was an SS with a 454 on nitrous. 4 speed with 4:88 gears and M&H 11:00 slicks. British racing green....sigh

Welcome from beautiful, not so downtown E-Town. That 65 is sweet & brings back memories. Had one back in 74, 350 with Hillborn fuel injection backed by an M22. Same color as yours. Sigh, sigh, sigh,,,,,

Go ahead & post some pics of the '39,,,heck some of that junk too.

Tripper ,thats one fine ride! I really like the paint! Mine was bought new by my Granddad, The car was rearended in 78, Real bad!! I bought it for 300.00
from the Ins Co. Replaced frame, rear clip,the kicker is the car only had 23K miles. Its got 53k now still org 6 cyl/glide. I pondered on updating the motor/trans but it runs good and get 22mpg. A real good driver!

Gramps ride!!!

Tripper ,thats one fine ride! I really like the paint! Mine was bought new by my Granddad, The car was rearended in 78, Real bad!! I bought it for 300.00
from the Ins Co. Replaced frame, rear clip,the kicker is the car only had 23K miles. Its got 53k now still org 6 cyl/glide. I pondered on updating the motor/trans but it runs good and get 22mpg. A real good driver!

Olddrags,
That is kool that is was u're Gramps car & @ 22 mpg... I'd have to stay with that 6-bang! Thanks for sharing & it's kool that u xaved the car too!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back