ratrod pickup

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Frank mac, you have come to the right place. Lots of ideas and guidance here. Where in this world are you?
Welcome to the site.

Welcome from the big pond. There's a ratty truck or two around these parts, good luck on your build. Keep us posted!

Toad

Welcome aboard! What era truck are you interested in building? Fenderless ? Full fendered ? With your quarry background a "Rat Dumptruck" would be cool [cl
I can see it now........."Franks Quarry"
Making little'ns outta biggin's
Since 1947

:D:D [P[P

I am a mechanic at quarry and asphalt plant. I am intrested in building me a ratrod pickup..

Hi frank I'm Mike from Omaha. They say a good ratrod is built from what you had lying around. I haven't seen one yet built out of asphalt and mack truck parts yet :)\

ps heres a link to a pancake car but I couldn't find any rides made out of earth http://www.pancakeparlour.com/community/nova100/

Welcome Frank

HEY Frank welcome !
Ilove the old trucks !
just picked this thing up today...
good luck with your build man ! make it the wat you want it..

oops i will try it again

HEY Frank welcome !
Ilove the old trucks !
just picked this thing up today...
good luck with your build man ! make it the wat you want it..

going to play with this one while i work on my project !

Attachments

• 2011-09-05_13-03-27_835.jpg
    2011-09-05_13-03-27_835.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 11
  • 2011-09-05_13-04-15_434.jpg
    2011-09-05_13-04-15_434.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 12
I am a mechanic at quarry and asphalt plant. I am intrested in building me a ratrod pickup..

I just looked...Your in the boonies!

I've delivered old batteries over to the lead smelter over at Boss.
I usually run south out of Rolla then go east and only run the roller coaster north out of Boss when I'm empty. I like that big truck stop up there, good chicken. had a few good burgers right there in Boss at the gas station.
I ran into Boss one time out of farmington flat wore me out.
I had a couple old rock haulers with dumps and pups come high ballin up behind me. I told them sorry for holding them up they said no problem it's all left and right turns, if you find yourself going straight for any reason you done F$^%ed up.

My good friend Bobby lives up near Mound City Mo and is building a Diamond T rat rod truck.
He had a 38 dodge ton and a half I wanted the cab off but someone beat me to it.
I've been wanting to build a ratrod bobber truck with a 36-46 cab or maybe even use the cab (chopped) and hood from an old B model mack on a hotrod chassis

Welcome this is the right place to be I found out if your driving distance from me we have a couple of decent bodies to start with if you want a truck 38 chevy is the best we got and a few old fords in good shape

I found a 1953 studebaker p/u actually 2 cabs. I think I going too use a 1957 chevy frame with straight frount axle. sold 57 cab for money to work with. I will need input on how too chop top and other problems that comes up.

Hey Frank, start a build thread and post some pictures of what you have. Several Studebaker fans here, but we're all ready to help ya out.

Latest posts

Back