23 days from dirt to drive

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check behind left ear,lol congrats on the cool car AND the cooler daughter. Don't worry about the other sounds like you're doing something right she'll be alright, just different.
Yea, shes not a bad kid, just gets into a lot of little issues,,,, a LOT,,,,, but nothing major.

Thanks for all the replies, my daughter loves seeing them (and it doesn't hurt my feelings either :D ).

great looking truck ya'll got there! that is def. something to be proud of-having a daughter involved in cars&hot/rat rods......
also remember no 2 kids are ever exactly alike....be there and be supportive of both of 'em if ya can

HRP

great looking truck ya'll got there! that is def. something to be proud of-having a daughter involved in cars&hot/rat rods......
also remember no 2 kids are ever exactly alike....be there and be supportive of both of 'em if ya can

HRP

Oh for sure. The oldest has mad art skills. Painting and drawing/design instead of cars. Tried to get her into things like airbrushing and murals, but went a different route. Cars arent for everyone. She was my shop girl before she discovered boys, then that all ended. I think she regrets giving it up now, because she sees all the attention her lil sis gets.

Latest posts

Back