Rusty Buchan's

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on closing the roof in... We dont have that much nice weather here in newfoundland. We mostly get fog and mist rain. I did save the front roof section off the hearse but its smooth, Its hard to find a roof section thats short and has beads and a nice crown to it.

that looks really cool,car looks fast sitting still,lol,where are you from in newfoundland,i was born in st. johns,my dad was stationed there in the airforce when he met my mom,just curious.

So time to revive... I kind of lost interest in the project after I realized, I can’t really fit in it being 6’2” .... doh design flaw. Cool on paper. So it sat for a bit and life got in the way. Until I figured if I put the z out side the body I could gain more leg room. But I didn’t want to see the rear end. So I had to come up with a plan. I didn’t want another truck .
2A992EDC-6191-4980-B25B-E809B0DC997D.jpg
284BBAAF-6E01-448E-AFD4-BC801828ACF0.jpg
7A3D19DA-7529-4F27-A26B-19A7E1B1D487.jpg
054512A1-DCD8-4ED1-9187-D1E7A9F264F9.jpg
I found this old English car called a Morris. I started sizing it up. And next thing I know I’m making quick work out of it with the sawsall. ... I think I’m liking where this is going

Latest posts

Back