Florida 1916 model T !!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still go right to it. I sent the seller a message. $2500 complete running Phaeton.

"Time to sell this project that I'm never going to get done all metal body engine runs 90% of the wood has been re constructed by myself need to be finished and enjoyed 0r trade for good golf cart"

red-model-T.jpg

Last edited:
Facebook is like Nazi Germany. It feeds you nothing, tries to read your mind and decides your destination.

Yeah Doc, I got to thinking it may have been not being a member in that "exclusive" club.:D. Eman, that was a cool post hope somebody gets it here...
That's the problem down here (among other places too) by the time somebody sees it, responds to it, gets to the seller, the damn thing is already gone.

Yeah Doc, I got to thinking it may have been not being a member in that "exclusive" club.:D. Eman, that was a cool post hope somebody gets it here...
That's the problem down here (among other places too) by the time somebody sees it, responds to it, gets to the seller, the damn thing is already gone.

Yep i was hoping one of you Florida guys could have gotten it. It is sold now.:(

Latest posts

Back