lasvegas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnite kid

im goin to vegas next week for a few days,would like to know if there is any hotrod stuff to see while im there.any cool car or bike stuff let me know[cl

I did the Richard Petty ride along at the track. That's a lot of fun. Not car related, but, I liked the wax museum.

Count me in too. I'm starting a new job today and my first assignment is to go to Vegas. Will be flying out of Sioux Falls around noon Monday and staying until Thursday. Not really looking for anything to do though...will be measuring chutes at a coal plant near Moapa on Tuesday and Wednesday.
I've already seen the strip. Not really my thing-too many short guys flipping cards in your face to really be a pleasurable experience. I feel like I need to take a bath in holy water every time I leave there.

Last time I was there I visited Arnie Ness' shop. He was a nice guy, gave us a tour in back of his shop, etc. They thought it was cool that we were from the same area that they get most of their Victory bikes from. You could check his place out, he does some nice work.

All right guys, get this. So I'm in Vegas now, and was just "pulled over" for jaywalking at the corner of Craig and Lamb. Seriously!
Gambling...ok
Prostitution...O yeah
Jaywalking? NOT ALLOWED IN VEGAS!

Fortunately I was not ticketed, but really, Jaywalking? O SNAP!

So much for "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." :D You CRIMINAL YOU!! [ddev Funny how different towns have such different views of what is right and wrong.

Don

american restoration

checked out ricks shop from the tv show american restoration,hell of a cool shop(built in horse stalls)real cool dude showed us around the facility.hope he has a lot of success with his show[cl

Latest posts

Back