Location Poll

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where ya from?

• Total voters
Can I change my vote?

That's right, I'm leaving the cold MidWest for a milder climate in the South. North Carolina to be more specific.:cool:

And yes, I do still frequent RRR, just not as much as I'd like to...

Can I change my vote?

That's right, I'm leaving the cold MidWest for a milder climate in the South. North Carolina to be more specific.:cool:

And yes, I do still frequent RRR, just not as much as I'd like to...

Welcome to the rust coast. Your body will go into shock while you try to adjust to the heat and humidity in N.C...:eek:

born in ohio moved too chesapeake,va navy towns all over basicly but only 30-45 mins away for good a## mud bogs i miss it but anyway back to ohio as of 2 years ago i think

Got to take a vote back

Clicked on the wrong area. From the western slope of Colorado. +/-25 mile down the road from the guy in Fruita with the little black truck (you all know who i speak of) If you don't read more posts:rolleyes:

From the beautiful blue ridge mountains of Western NC. Asheville really, but I don't like to admit it. Born in Texas, moved here went to LA came running back.

From the beautiful blue ridge mountains of Western NC. Asheville really, but I don't like to admit it. Born in Texas, moved here went to LA came running back.
You have a nice town, been there a few times and went to the race track for races.
I made friends with an engine shop Barnes and Reese, down on the river. They built my engines and Tommy Reese modified my carbs so they'd flow more :p

Jim

Lessee,,,,born in Pa., grew up, not yet. :D Raised in Ohio & NY (LI). Army sent me to NJ, MD, Texas, Germany (x3), Ga (X2), SC & KY. Sweet home AL should be my final stop. [cl[cl

Latest posts

Back