Be careful!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

animal

I got a little careless, bumped a leaf spring I had leaning against a front tire. My finger got caught between the spring and frame. 15 stitches, but no tendon damage apparent. This is gonna slow things down! :(

Attachments

• springfinger.jpg
    springfinger.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 66
  • bluebird.jpg
    bluebird.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 28
Jeeez!! That gives me the willies just looking at it. Bet you knew right away you shouldn't have done that. Your not writing another book right now are you? That could make typing a bit tough. I feel for ya...hope you heal fast.

Removed the dressing

Well, at least the stitches still look intact....no sign of swelling, either. I guess I'll clean it up and wrap it back up with the splint. Danged thing hurts, especially when I bang it on something. :)

Attachments

• DSCF1030.jpg
    DSCF1030.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 27
Well, at least the stitches still look intact....no sign of swelling, either. I guess I'll clean it up and wrap it back up with the splint. Danged thing hurts, especially when I bang it on something. :)

Well your going to bang it on everything that you walk by ,, even if its 10 foot away .. Hope you heal fast

I think you posted this in the wrong thread.........this looks like one of those "Customizations you don't understand" [ddd

I've done way too many of those "personal modifications" myself so I know what you are going through......bad thing is I have a habit of not going for stitches when I need to though. :eek: Hang in there, you'll be healed up and ready for the next one before you know it. :p

I've done way too many of those "personal modifications" myself so I know what you are going through......bad thing is I have a habit of not going for stitches when I need to though. :p[/QUOTE said:
Me, too, but one look at this one convinced me that masking tape and shop rags weren't going to suffice. ;)

Oooooooh damn. Wish I would've waited a little later in the day to look at this thread. Hope you heal fast and get back to it

Latest posts

Back