TiredIronGRB's '57 Mercury Montclair

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure how much speed the valve covers will add, but they sure increase the speed of
[dr
-Chaz

Removed the emblems and welded up all the holes...

null_zps74992cd5.jpg

null_zps074f315a.jpg

null_zps429ea261.jpg

null_zpse43d0616.jpg

180 Louvers...

Man....super nice car. We have a few of these in our yard and I alwasy say I would love to rat one out when Im in the Merc row. Im not a big 57 fan of any make but the Merc stand outs the best....my opinion...great job and cool score on the valve covers....I want some a pair : )
~B~

Man....super nice car. We have a few of these in our yard and I alwasy say I would love to rat one out when Im in the Merc row. Im not a big 57 fan of any make but the Merc stand outs the best....my opinion...great job and cool score on the valve covers....I want some a pair : )
~B~

Do you have a passenger side door trim?

Not to worry, that paint job didn't hurt her a bit! :cool: Oh, and is this some kind of record for keeping one? [ddd

Well...not exactly...:eek:

Last year on the 4th of July I drove to Louisville, Ky and bought this Mercury I had been chasing it for several years. I kept it a few months and did some upgrades to it then like all the others I sold it...and immediately regretted it.

CED567A5-2B7C-448B-A0F9-738D70A5DD80_zps77l0sveg.jpg

Flash forward to July 4th 2014 exactly one year to the day later I got the car back and didn't even realize the anniversary of the first purchase until the day before I picked it up. I think it's meant for me to keep the Merc.

6CA4AE8C-E6BB-4803-A402-27BB21B2D014_zpsij0yskb6.jpg

confused...

Well...not exactly...:eek:

Last year on the 4th of July I drove to Louisville, Ky and bought this Mercury I had been chasing it for several years. I kept it a few months and did some upgrades to it then like all the others I sold it...and immediately regretted it.

Flash forward to July 4th 2014 exactly one year to the day later I got the car back and didn't even realize the anniversary of the first purchase until the day before I picked it up. I think it's meant for me to keep the Merc.

So, you bought it, sold it & bought it back again?

Looks great! Let us know if you decide to sell it next July 4th, I'm sure a lot of guys on here will want it[dr

Latest posts

Back