Check this license plate!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Tripper Jr followed this Vette to a parking lot to take this picture. I've never been one to waste brain cells memorizing my license plate but probably wouldn't have much problem with this 'one'! [ddd

BoB

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 138
At that rate I doubt he'll be a builder long! That's one of the craziest things I've heard lately!

BF

He's been a builder for a long time and still goin strong! He has been collecting plates and Muscle cars forever. Has one of the collections that will make your jaw hit the floor!:eek: 71 hemi Challenger, 67 SS Chevelle, Boss 429 Mustang and numerous others, each worth more now than when he bought them, along with the plates that have escalated in value! And I'm worried about simply tagging my car!:D...CR

my type of no plate

my ideal no plate has as many numbers and letters as possible in the smallest space.very hard to remember when you are flying by and the do gooder wants to report you

The guy who just did the upholstery work on my 27 has a vanity plate hanging on the wall of his shop, it reads BNK RBR. I asked him how many times he got pulled over by the police and ordered out of his car at gunpoint.:D:D

Don

Latest posts

Back