Peaceful E-ZZ Feeling ....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forever

Bob,
Great work! You picked the perfect subject..... There are those of us who will always be Tri-Five guys, no matter what we currently drive. Love it!:D

Lynn

maverickmk, loudmouthbass, thanks for the encouraging words ...... I'm glad you saw and liked the Bob Big Boy in the background ....in another forum they said it should have been removed. [cl

I grew up on Big Boy food growing up in Detroit, so you know I have a soft spot in my heart for that restaurant. Used to do a lot of cruising to them with all of my friends in our "hot rods." As hot as they could be on a 17 year olds budget :eek:

I grew up on Big Boy food growing up in Detroit, so you know I have a soft spot in my heart for that restaurant. Used to do a lot of cruising to them with all of my friends in our "hot rods." As hot as they could be on a 17 year olds budget :eek:

Those days are pretty much gone today ...... they turned out Bobs into a CoCo's........:confused:

As always......Excellent subject matter....

The ZZ thing is very cool.....gotta hand it to you...you do good work...[cl

Your work is never a disappointment, Bob. Another great one. And the Big Boy is fitting.

Latest posts

Back