After Careful consideration

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And just to follow up to that statement. Please no one take me as being cold hearted or anything of that sort. I do fell incredibly bad for all the people involved in those two flights.

I am just saying......

Very sad.

They say tragedies happen in three's. That's #2 for the same airline...

I think I'll stay stateside as well.

This is a terrible tragedy, and I hope they find and hold responsible those who did this. However, I think every time we board a plane we all know (or should know) that it's a risk, just as driving down the freeway is a risk. I wouldn't fly with Malaysian either, and their business may be in big trouble, but I don't think domestic airlines are much safer, just the areas they're flying over might be safer. Bad things happen on American Airlines as well.

That's a bit eerie, but I bet many have made that joke since the other plane vanished.

Reports are up to 298 that were on board and all dead. Earlier reports of 23 Americans on board seem to be untrue, currently the only confirmed American had dual dutch-american citizenship. There was one confirmed Canadian, and they've found over 180 bodies. I bet that crash site is gruesome.

Mile for mile, air travel is still much safer than driving a car. I don't hear anyone saying they will never drive a car again because they saw a bad wreck on the freeway. Just sayin....

Difference is, one car wreck doesn't usually kill 300 people. I have nothing against flying, I have flown a couple times. I think its fun, but I would still rather drive if I could. You are right people don't usually stop driving because of a bad car accident, but I have seen people sell their bikes because of it.

But I do agree, flying is safer than driving, that is a proven fact.

Latest posts

Back