rambler build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got the motor out, and have removed the trans bell housing and flywheel. if not raining i'll have the flex plate and th400 bolted up today. lots of other thigs need to be removed as well. 89 454 79000 miles so i'll rebuild it later.
20191109_115123 by 26T roadster, on Flickr

i believe we have had everything in the world happen that has slowed us a bit. dragging more stuff out and over to the shop so i hope to have some started build pics soon.

tim thinks we can but i don't. he's got to paint the pontiac, that is a factory lemans with factory gto parts but not a gto and has the 350. at first i thought it was a gt37 but it isn't.

maybe when the world gets back to close to normal i'll get to go back to work on it. everybody stay safe.

bad part it is at a buddy's shop. i'm still working so no off time or i'd be working on my shop.

tim thinks we can but i don't. he's got to paint the pontiac, that is a factory lemans with factory gto parts but not a gto and has the 350. at first i thought it was a gt37 but it isn't.

My dad is running stock mounts in the stock location. 454 on an S10 frame in a 52 Chev pickup. Sometimes it works out.

My dad is running stock mounts in the stock location. 454 on an S10 frame in a 52 Chev pickup. Sometimes it works out.

it did, if we can ever get the body setting on the frame i'll know how much of the firewall will be left. i believe most will still be there.

on a strict diet, going to clean the inside rocker panels. got some 2"x3"x3/16" box tubing to attach to the inside rockers so i can run outriggers to the frame. should have the body setting on the frame sunday if all goes well. got some more trimming to do but broke all my blades.
car by 26T roadster, on Flickr

Latest posts

Back