My 40 Dodge Truck Build - Maybe a 41 LOL

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't been reading much here....spending a lot more time sanding due to my arm. I wish it was my left arm but that would have been too easy :mad:

Still body working the bed....Drivers side and the tail gate almost done. Another night or so and I'll move to the passenger side. Will be starting from square one on the passenger side. with the exception of the hammer & dolley work.

By the time I'm done I may identify as a Lefty!

Hope you guys are all well.

Attachments

• DSCF5860.jpg
    DSCF5860.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF5863.jpg
    DSCF5863.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 18
looks great. Don`t overdo or you may end up with your other shoulder on fire as well...

Hey Dutch.... the other shoulder is already on fire, that side needs a replacement but at least right now I can work with it. Thanks!

Hey Kenny.... that is definitly going to be a problem once this arm is in a sling. Left shoulder is not very flexible. Thanks!

Hey Guys, Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I have been MIA. My heads just not in it. Between my shoulders, ******** doctor stuff, work, blah blah, blah.

Everything's a pain in the balls lately, so bear with me while I get myself back in the swing of things.

Hey Guys, Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I have been MIA. My heads just not in it. Between my shoulders, ******** doctor stuff, work, blah blah, blah.

Everything's a pain in the balls lately, so bear with me while I get myself back in the swing of things.

Yeah, when the aliens threw me back I thought that might've been you waving... :rolleyes:

You ain't alone Coup. I've been out of pocket was well for other different reasons, but still looking at the truck and some decisions are soaking in. like everyone else is saying, don't over do it. Some times a nice chair and a cold or hot beverage and some thinking just might be the ticket. Fast recoveries. :cool:

Yeah, when the aliens threw me back I thought that might've been you waving... :rolleyes:

You ain't alone Coup. I've been out of pocket was well for other different reasons, but still looking at the truck and some decisions are soaking in. like everyone else is saying, don't over do it. Some times a nice chair and a cold or hot beverage and some thinking just might be the ticket. Fast recoveries. :cool:

agreed. good cars need coffee & thoughts. It might seem boring now, but just imagine sitting with yer coffee, watching a stamp collection all day... :p :D

Hang tough.
I try to use my down time constructively. Looking for parts,.Imagineering...etc.
Be careful with that shoulder. A long time friend that was a world class wooden boat restorer passed away from an infection that started in a bum shoulder. Too many years of sanding boats.
Torchie

Hey Guys,

Hope you are all well and having fun building

Not as much pain here at all...First 3 - 4 days were rough.

Had 2 decent nights of sleep and haven't had to take a Perc in 2 days so I'm back on my Tramidol for sleep. If I could sleep thru the night with out getting up to pee 3-4 times it would be great.

The doc said I could assist my arm and do partial arm curls with just my arm so I'm doing that. My bicep is bruised and deformed some. Biggest issue for me is I have no patience for doing everything with my left arm, can't even pull my pants up....arrrg.

My younger son, the builder was over today to do some yard work but all I could do was watch. He just finished his second 63 f100 build, same mustang drive train, crown vic front end ect. He has an intrested buyer coming up to see it from the mid west. The guy owns a ford dealer and wants it for the showroom, He just picked up his 3rd set of donors. That's 2 in 8 or 9 months.

I'm glad the pain is good and if I could just adjust my attitude I'd be ok.... In the mean time the hot rod project sits.

Stay Well Fella's
couper

Hey Coup- the project might be just sitting but still plenty to think about on it I'm sure. If not, start thinking about the next one- something "outside the box" maybe this time. Keep that brain rolling- while you physically take it easy.

Hang in there man!;)

Latest posts

Back