New girl

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenzie

Hi, my name is McKenzie.
I recently joined another hot rod forum, but was met with a less than friendly welcome after dropping the dreaded "rat" bomb. :rolleyes:
Luckily, one of the members suggested this site. Hopefully I'll find a little more support here.

Welcome,You must of been over at the HAMB.

Thats a really bad word over there.

You will find it bit a more relaxing here I bet.

Thats some interesting work you have there in your avitar.:cool::cool:

Welcome!!!

McKenzie,
Welcome to the forum & yes... u can say "rat" around these parts & live to post another day! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!! :D

BoB

Welcome to RRR!

Welcome,You must of been over at the HAMB. Thats a really bad word over there.

Hehehe! Welcome to the triple R McKenzie. I'm sure you'll find it a lot more friendly over here!

ISore

rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat rat

.....a tat tat tat!

sweeeet!

welcome to the sight, dp1

Welcome,You must of been over at the HAMB.

Thats a really bad word over there.

You will find it bit a more relaxing here I bet.

Thats some interesting work you have there in your avitar.:cool::cool:

Yep, it was the HAMB
I also made the mistake of mentioning I'm a current import owner...oops! (Just a few Mazdas...a MX-3, MX-6 and a handful of RX-7s)

I'm interested in starting a ratrod pu project (maybe with my Dad) but I'm just trying to figure out where to start. I have an old Ford engine that might be worth using, but that's about it so far.

Oh, and thanks...the tattoo isn't finished yet....still needs some color and final details.

Welcome to the site. Be sure and check out the "builds" section, as well as the actual "rat rod photo" section, plenty of great ideas there, and you can get support any time you ask for it.

Welcome to "here" ...

Welcome to the site, Kenzie. Nice ink...
Yeah, we are a little more laid back over here....
Look around, ask questions, and enjoy the site.
Post project photos when you can, and we have had a couple of threads
on our ink here. :cool:

http://www.ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4581

Enjoy your stay.... '22

Last edited:
Welcome to the triple R! You found a good site here.I can relate,I'm on a racin forum too and there are a bunch of *****s over there.This forum is the best cuz everyone is willin to help ya out & not criticize.Enjoy your time here.

welcome aboard mac...

noone around here will flame you, if they do, just tell them 'bye-bye' :D

Way laid back round here...

we even don't mind pics of shine around here.....

welcome to the RRR being pretty new here myself i find tons of info and folks just willn' to lend ya advice and help and the rats are just right!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

well I too came over here from the HAMB those guys are too serious:eek: But I absolutly love it in here these guys have been nothing but great:cool:

Welcome aboard

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back