live 'chat' garage 'crate was thinkin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

23crate

Staff member
Christmas day here,, while ive got bulk family stuff to interrupt the rod building project ( [ddd) .. here I am here on this groovy site yet again..

I got to wondering if anyone might be keen on having a live chat room attached here somehow.. I realise times zone etc may be restrictive,, yet sometimes it would be good to Yabba with some with other ideas about how to build, a good way to strip a wotsit or assemble a thing , cheap gifts for that special loved one to give enough warm fuzzies that buying that cool car just round the corner is suddenly allowable.. info swapping, or just chat about what ever..

seems like some good folks here and some hilarity to be had

how many would folks would use it ,, while not meaning to take away from this site if the possibility was do-able but an addition..

Christmas turkey wrapped in bacon awaits

hope everyone has a great day !

Bacon. [cl

I would likely chat. But being on the left coast would mean I may be talking to myself most of the time. :D Nothing new there...

I never figured out a chat room. Went on a few, it all seemed like gobbly gook to me, you never knew who was talking to who. About like Twitter, another one of things I haven't figured out. Too confusing on an old man, lol. :rolleyes:

I saw a chat room attempted on another RR board but it did not last long. In theory it seems like a terrific idea but...it is hard to keep up unless you can gather your thoughts quickly and type fast. For example it took me several minutes to type this. :eek:

Bacon. [cl

I would likely chat. But being on the left coast would mean I may be talking to myself most of the time. :D Nothing new there...

Id talk to ya skip, im in your time zone lol. Talkin to yourself gets boaring[cl

Latest posts

Back