Gasser & Altered fotos!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry & Lee, known as Tator here on RRR have this shortened Studebaker with a stroker small block that runs very low 10's on just the motor. In the garage is a straight axle '55 Chevy two door with lots of fiberglass body parts. It's a street car presently, but who knows what might happen. Terry is currently building a new small block for the Stude so he can experience high 9's in this short wheelbase runner.

Thanks Bob for posting my junk, thought I would post a picture of what is in the garage. Yes, the small block for Tator is going to be bigger and badder than last year. Just blew my budget for parts. Thanks again for bending that tubing it fit perfect in Tator.

Attachments

• P1010015.jpg
    P1010015.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 49
The bugeye sprite was built by the kids for their dad. It is an exact replica of the one he used to campaign back in the 60's. It's a good story all around. The kids did such a good job recreating it that the dad thought it was the actual car he had built! They did it on the sly by looking at his old photo albums and sneaking in questions about it by getting him to tell stories about his racing days. [cl

Latest posts

Back