fresh thinking photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think about this for a minute....when the spring compresses over a bump, the spring get longer and the wheelie wheels would go up!

My observations, he'll never need to worry about a wheely with those street tires and second is those flimsy wheely bars would collapse if they ever did get called into use. I like the car tho.

Insperation

29826967512_cd45846820_c.jpg
How did I miss this 39 Ford offering? This seat idea is better than mine. I still need leg room, and this gains another 5-6 inches over the Suburban 3rd row I'm using now. (which gained that or more compared to stock) As soon as I get over this flue, I'm taking apart my extra seat to see if I can do something similar. Or keep the cushion and just pad the back wall.

I think he should have tied the wheelie bars in with the trailer hitch.

:D:D:D Didn't even notice before! And it's bolted to the bumper. As long as your trailer isn't any wider than a wheelbarrow, cornering shouldn't be a problem. Maybe the wheelie bars keep the trailer from jack knifing when backing?

Just picked this up.. its a rear engine idi 7.3 diesel

Attachments

• IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0361.JPG
    IMG_0361.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 71

Latest posts