Who else thinks cooler weather will never get here?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-15f and i dont know what the wind chill is.
It was -40f last night.
Keeping the cummins plugged in 24-7 and the grill covered.
The love boat started fairly easily yesterday consider the temperature.

-33°C or -28°F this morning.

When we have conditions like this, I often think... If a guy could bottle a few million cubic feet of this cold, dense air... he'd put the nitrous people out of business. [ddd

8 inches of snow yesterday and last night. A beautiful, still, sunny, crisp 20 below this morning. 3 hours on an open cab skid steer cleaning up the place, then in the house for a coffee and Yukon Jack for lunch. Life is good!!

It's been cold around here lately. Got 3 feet of snow in 3 days this week. Skiing was epic on Thursday!
-18 in Town last night and -11 at my house on the hill. A support on my 20 year old plow broke today. That was fun crawling around on the snow @ 5 degrees unbolting the darn thing so I could get it down the the shop for repair tomorrow.

17 last night with 15-20mph north wind... coldest Jan 7th here! Pretty dang cold for Tejas!

I keep my shop @ 55°, the house @ 62°... some of you guys would die of hypothermia...

On the other hand, I wouldn't last an hour @ 105° and 90% humidity.

Couple summers ago in was over a 100° every day for over a month or more... brutal is all I can say!

BoB

I couldnt wait for the 100 percent humidity and 100 degree weather to go away, now it want it back. Did a funeral this morning, on top of a hill, no trees to block the wind. 8 degrees with a wind chill of -4. 15 minutes out of the truck and couldnt feel my fingers. 25 minutes and toes were numb and fingers started hurting. Was home by 2pm and its 11pm now and im still cold.

I'm stuck walking the dogs twice a day in this below zero (F) crap. We're going to Florida in April for a break.

8 degrees Saturday, 19 sunday, 28 yesterday, and 56 degrees today with high wind and rain. Southern ohio is crazy. Going to be in the mid 60s all week with rain.

-28c 39k winds = -42c windchill -42c = -43.6 F I think it's cool enouch:D

But it's a dry cold.

The worst arctic blast I can remember... winter of '83, I think... EVIL cold with a nasty howling wind... weather reports said temp + windchill made -78°C or -108°F. (I might have the year wrong, but I won't soon forget the -78°)

Latest posts

Back