to paint or not to paint

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jensen

paint or just clear coat

Attachments

• 100_0652.jpg
    100_0652.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 37
paint or not to pant

more pics

Attachments

• 100_0647.jpg
    100_0647.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 2013-03-19 15.43.52.jpg
    2013-03-19 15.43.52.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 22
Neither! Let Mother Nature have her way with it! Also, it's not a rat rod til the wheels are red... haha!!! [ddd

BoB

paint or not paint

it was green at one time my idea was hot rod flat black with faded flames . and instead of making it lower lift the back with wide tires . find some one to photo shop my idea thanks for the jnfo

Sounds like you have a plan....

it was green at one time my idea was hot rod flat black with faded flames . and instead of making it lower lift the back with wide tires . find some one to photo shop my idea thanks for the jnfo

Run with it.....your car, your ideas....put it into play...anyway you do it will make it yours....JMHO.... [P (although the rake in the back I wouldn't do)...again JMHO....

paint or not paint

just got it last saturday just getting ideas thanks. any one have pictures of one done

Primer paint makes it look like just an unfinished hot rod.... I say fix the rust issues and don't paint a thing

paint or not to paimt

sound like the best idea is to fix it and drive it. i do like the fade flames idea. the seats are real bad need to find some to fit . thanks for ideas

Latest posts

Back