2017 NZ NATs..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevermind, I could not make out the door work. My radiator puked coming off the highway while ago and I didn't know my glasses were so bad. Hey, thank God and Windex, I been healed!
Lots of nice rides down yonder...

Gotta love Glasses I have several myself for "finer " work

Australian coupe Ute" type it into google quite common conversion over there.. although a little wasteful as far as coupes went...

Dr C. - Eman same here ,, I really like the 37-38 ford coupe they have good flowing lines ,, . good looking swept grille seems to fit with the roofline..

thanks guys..

Thanks for sharing!! My dad and step mom are going to be upside down with you guys over Christmas. Her family is from the land of kiwi also. They live outside of taupo. You know of any car events going on around that time? Her dad and mine would find it fun to check out some new Zealand sheet metal!

Thanks for sharing!! My dad and step mom are going to be upside down with you guys over Christmas. Her family is from the land of kiwi also. They live outside of taupo. You know of any car events going on around that time? Her dad and mine would find it fun to check out some new Zealand sheet metal!

always lots going on.. depends a lot on how far you want to travel ..

heres a link to whats going on ..

http://www.nz-hotrod.com/COMING-EVENTS.html

http://www.newzealandatitsbest.com/sites/default/files/images/Map_of_North_Island.pdf

luck!!

Thanks, traveling isn't a problem for my dad. He will drive 12 hrs without stopping hahaha

There are some awesome cars in those photos, but this Chevy really turns my crank. Except for the fact that it's missing it's door handles.

attachment.php

How did they get there?

Thanks for posting. Only $10?? Cost us $20 any show I go to. Always wondered "How did all those American cars get down there?"...Love the 32 Woody.[cl

Latest posts

Back