Landscraper - 2wd Landcruiser

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was too cold this weekend to want to do anything. Next weekend the forecasted temps are back in the 50s....

I am pretty sure we are going to low buck this one. Put cheapest walmart tires (205/235 rubber rake) on the existing jag wheels. 350/700R from the pile (small summit cam maybe) and pipes out the back.

Man, builds are easy without rust and not having to build new floors/body mounts :) Kinda makes me wonder why I've been doing such crazy, off-the-wall stuff.

well all that's left is to get out the flip flops and cut off wheels! [cl

I'm liking how this is coming along...but then I'm a little on the weird side...[P

It is supposed to warm up this weekend. I may try to set a small block in there this weekend. It would be nice to know where the front end will sit.

cool build different but still cool I scavenged a 91 Jag rear for my project and built my frame to match the notch I needed. you are lucky if all you have to do is c-notch the existing frame. keep the pics coming [cl

cool build different but still cool I scavenged a 91 Jag rear for my project and built my frame to match the notch I needed. you are lucky if all you have to do is c-notch the existing frame. keep the pics coming [cl

Yeah, the jag rear I have looks WAY easier to install than the 1991 rear that you are using.

This build really started as just a way to roll the body around after the 4x4 stuff was removed, but it is growing on me. I've liked FJ60's since I was a kid but, never really thought about lowering one. Crawling under it, with intent of robbing parts, made me really look at it. The frame and body look like they were meant to be lowered. Sitting on the jag stuff....it makes me smile.

I know that jag stuff has the same bolt pattern as chevy does, but has anyone ever seen late model corvette wheels bolted up to jag stuff? Do they clear the suspension and brakes? ...lots of cheap corvette wheels on craigslist [S

Latest posts

Back