Pet roll call.......let's see 'em!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

I think it's been a while since we've done this, and we have a lot of new members. Let's see some pictures of your Dogs, Cats, Hamsters, Turtles, whatever. :D We have a lot of pet lovers on here, and we love to see all of them.

I'll start off. My Son Dan and I are down to two cats now. Alto went to live with my ex-Wife when we moved because we are only allowed to have two pets where we live, and Sniffy and Scooter passed away a while back. Chewy and Lucky are our current roommates. They are best friends and you never see one without the other, except when Lucky falls asleep on my lap every afternoon. :D

Don

chewyandlucky006.jpg

chewyandlucky011.jpg

He meows until I sit down on the couch to watch tv, then climbs up and goes to sleep.

chewyandlucky021.jpg

This is my current crop. The Dobie getting out of bed is 14 years old. She's become neurotic and won't stop licking her paw. I've taken her to the vet numerous times and they can't find anything wrong with her so we finally decided to just put one of my socks on her and tape it. Now everythings fine and I don't have to make the vet's car payment!:D The other 2 are the troublemakers. The Shepherd is my wife's shadow. Where ever she is that dog is within a few feet..always! The young dobe is just crazy! I have painted the walls in that room so many times I've lost count because the dogs seem to slide down the wall before laying in their beds.[S..We also have 3 outside cats that keep the rodent and reptile population to a minimum. I like to call them the triangle of Death!.:eek:..CR:D

Attachments

• Dogs 002.jpg
    Dogs 002.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Dogs 001.jpg
    Dogs 001.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 34
Our Aussies Max & Mickey. Great dogs. Max (the black & white) loves to hang out in the garage as long as I share my beer.

Test: Lock your wife & dog in the trunk of your car for a day and see which one still loves you when you open it up....

Attachments

• MICKEY&MAX.jpg
    MICKEY&MAX.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 40
  • BOYS NAPPING.jpg
    BOYS NAPPING.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 49
BEWARE... this is my fierce watch dog... Iggy! I also have a cat, two parakeets & 2 hedge hogs!

BoB

Attachments

• mrpop.jpg
    mrpop.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Tripper&Iggy2.jpg
    Tripper&Iggy2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 55
Sorry for the cell pics, But here's Cartman(fawn) and Bruiser(brindle)
IMG00053-20100304-17141.jpg

IMG00027-20091117-1234.jpg

This is how they look before I go to work every day.

IMG00058-20100324-09521.jpg

This is one of my favorite pics of Bruiser (guard dog, haha-j/k)
IMGP0081.jpg

It's called an Aye-Aye. It's a lemur and a primate. Native to Madagascar and just plain scary weird looking!

Dmw has it right, it's a Aye aye, but it's not mine - I just had to share the picture - I mean, it's so weird looking.

Here's our cat Snookums - - - - No, not really

Attachments

• Now I'm really mad.jpg
    Now I'm really mad.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Hehe, those are some great pictures..........please keep em coming. Pets are just so cool, they ask so little and give so much. :):)

Don

Ha, They may not ask much but the vet doesn't hesitate

J/K
They are worth every penny,
I agree there are some great pets here, I enjoy seeing them

Latest posts

Back