New truck search amped up!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates on your claim with Allstate? I had a major issue with them several years ago. My son was hit by a driver with Allstate Insurance. The other driver was ticketed by the police failure to yield with accident. He pulled out in front of my son from a side road and my son T boned him. Allstate refused our 2200 dollar claim for my son's truck saying that the police report was just the officers opinion of what happened. The Allstate adjuster was a total jerk. This multi million dollar company screwed my teenage son out of his 2200 dollar truck he worked hard for and sweated hauling hay to buy. We just had liability insurance on the truck as it was bought and paid for.

I took it to small claims court, multiple times we had a court date, I would take off work be in court with my son and the Allstate scum lawyer would call into court at the last minute stating he had a conflict and the judge each time would reschedule. They finally did what they knew would happen, they wore us down on it. I found out the hard way most state Insurance Regulating Offices who are supposed to be watching out for the consumers are staffed by formed Insurance Executives and are in bed with the companies they are supposed to be regulating.

The more the word gets out the better.

Last edited:
They aren't replying to emails or questions again.

Once this is over with I will use the wonderful power of the internet to spread the word of their practices. I may even share the pics of the dope head employee lol

You should !!!

They aren't replying to emails or questions again.

Once this is over with I will use the wonderful power of the internet to spread the word of their practices. I may even share the pics of the dope head employee lol

Just watch your back. :cool:

Latest posts

Back