stance opinions wanted

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got Rust?

stance opinions wanted, now with photo's

Allright guys, your thought on the stance, headlight mounting, height, and all that stuff on this old Ford. Will have a hood.

Last edited:
Trying again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 85
Personally, I think the headlights should be mounted higher, like above the front tires when looking at the side profile. Otherwise everything looks perfect!

Yeah, headlights higher and maybe a little tighter into the grill. I'm just looking on my iPhone wih a cracked screen so I cantsee it very well, but is it me or does it look as if the rear tires are almost past the tail of the body? I don't know if you could do this without a bunch of major work but I would almost have scooted the rear end up about 4-6 inches.... But like I said, I can't see the pic very well. Otherwise you have one badass rod!

The '33/'34's have a problem in the depth of the grille shell, I think. Could you make 3 to 6" sides on your grille shell to hide your radiator, maybe making the top look like the back of a bats wing. Your car is too nice to change very much.

Thank you for some feedback, those headlights are low thanx to me working hard to guid special mounts for them, I can move em up with ease. Regarding the grill might keep in mind I will be running a full hood, but thank you for the ideas, any others?
appreciate the input.

Thank you for some feedback, those headlights are low thanx to me working hard to guid special mounts for them, I can move em up with ease. Regarding the grill might keep in mind I will be running a full hood, but thank you for the ideas, any others?
appreciate the input.

Even if you weren't running a full hood I wouldn't add anything to the grille. 33/34 grilles are iconic and yours looks great as is. Adding stuff to the sides ends up looking weird IMO.

Sweet car!

Thank you fur the input, I will look at all the ideas and look again once I get the hood on, then finish it up a bit more and set my eyes on the open road. No I ain't a gold chainer I am building it to drive to Bonneville. Nothing like putting miles on a new build.
More ideas?????

Latest posts

Back