1969 panel wagon

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robert akers

:found a 1969 gmc panel wagon body stage coach rear doors looks like a t. a. front clip or camero front clip disk brakes big tubs for rear tires i do mean big he said yes i will sell it body looks pretty good what could it be worth. also needs front fenders and hood could put 67 chev front end on it thanks robert akers:confused::confused::confused:

Quite honestly we need pics, but realistically its more about what is it worth to you, how much money are you willing to lay down to get what you want.

Is this something you plan on keeping or selling, there are many things that arise when putting a value on something from a buyers perspective.

worth /

iguess i was just wondering what it's value,nice bod i suppose you could put an early front on you would have what appears to be a 67 panel wagon just wondering out loud sorry robert akers thanks

Kinda hard to say without seeing it, but unfinished with good work done, could be $3-5,000? Old Chevys almost always get priced high IMO, so I stay away. If the guy was advertising for sale, make him name his price - I hate sellers fishing for a price and lose my patience fast.

Latest posts

Back