Too many projects

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are an inspiration, Torchie.

LOL Thanks bob.
Putting up he garage door just about killed me.:eek:
I waited till the wife was not at home before I took down the old one. She doesn't find this kind of behavior funny anymore . [ddd
Torchie

Attachments

• IMG_3848.JPG
    IMG_3848.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3849.JPG
    IMG_3849.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3850.JPG
    IMG_3850.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 24
Unfinished house guy here also. We all have lots going on. I got an hour of shop time this weekend.

Be careful Torchie. Garage doors can injure. Sounds like you're get'n the Pilot House bug. HaHa. [cl

Unfinished house guy here also. We all have lots going on. I got an hour of shop time this weekend.

Be careful Torchie. Garage doors can injure. Sounds like you're get'n the Pilot House bug. HaHa. [cl

Triple X's here^^^^^^

Thanks gang!
I was fine until I had to open the fully installed door minus the springs.:eek:
This is an extension spring setup and its a lot heavier without the springs attached then I can handle anymore. But that didn't stop me from trying...:eek: :eek:
The friend that I built the cabinet for came over and with Mrs T's help we got it raised.
I got to say that I could feel the bulges in my spine from both of my 30 year old back surgeries....[ddd

I haven't stopped to really look at the PH Burgerman. It was there most of last year then went away wwhen the snow fell. Now it's back.
Torchie

I got that stuff to well not unfisished, but for every one thing I finish the wife got 10 more lol

Hey, same here with the projects, but only two. A 103 year old house that I have to crawl under and rebrace creaky floor joists with block, jacks and wedges.... or...a 65 year old Chevy that still needs a lot of nickel and dime items to keep it right, as I cannot afford to do what I would like. But!

Both labors of love....plus three daughters. But lets not go there with their issues.

I call my property my "2 acres of unfinished projects"

Sounds like I'm slacking compared to some other people.

'nother

Torchie, what the story on the dodge pilot house (l could always use another project [;) dang l gotta get to more meetings, l just can't stop alone)

looks like a good start,

Later :cool:

Torchie, what the story on the dodge pilot house (l could always use another project [;) dang l gotta get to more meetings, l just can't stop alone)

looks like a good start,

Later :cool:

I think it is just the cab and frame with no box skull. I saw a local ad for it while back that had it listed as a 1957. Could have been a typo. It has a Ford engine but not sure what displacement.
Just saw it again today but I haven't stopped to take a closer look.
If I remember right, the asking price was $1500.
Torchie

$15OO.OO is a little high for a cab/frame[S

Later:cool:

My thoughts as well skull.
Could explain why it's been for sale for so long. But that's typical for my area. A guy just down from this truck has a 53 Buick 4 door for sale for $6000. Two of the four tires are flat and I know for a fact that it sat out all winter covered in snow.:eek:
That's one of the reasons that I picked up the my Dodge. The guy was realistic about the price.
Torchie.

Latest posts

Back