S10 frame and headers

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dodgewade

I'm using an S10 frame on my 50 Int build and want a set of fenderwell headers other than the S10 type that exhaust behind the front tires just clearing the control arms.

I really would like a set that clears the outside of the frame behind the tires, in front of the cab.

Early Chevy II fenderwell headers looks close from pictures I have seen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I bought a set for a fat fender 35-48 maybe. The hit the tires and I'm working on modifying them, but it may be ugly by the time I get done.

And since mine is a custom build, it is something others may not have done.

The tri 5 set up may be close and the Chevy II may work. I think the biggest opportunity is the frame widenens out just past the front tires. The Chevy II exit behind the shock/spring tower, but might actually exhaust on top of the S-10 frame if they were used. Still looking, the kit is looking better, just hate to attempt that.

Thanks for the input.

I bought a set for a fat fender 35-48 maybe. The hit the tires and I'm working on modifying them, but it may be ugly by the time I get done.

And since mine is a custom build, it is something others may not have done.

The tri 5 set up may be close and the Chevy II may work. I think the biggest opportunity is the frame widenens out just past the front tires. The Chevy II exit behind the shock/spring tower, but might actually exhaust on top of the S-10 frame if they were used. Still looking, the kit is looking better, just hate to attempt that.

Thanks for the input.

I'm not sure where you have your engine placed. Tri-5's have the crossmember further forward, so I'm wondering if that will be a problem. Sounds like you're on the right track. Keep us posted.

You might look at dirt track headers at speedway. or-- Buy some flanges and bends and collectors and build your own.

Latest posts

Back