Bonehead Customz

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everybody!

New, starting now, I am selling hotrod parts. I found a good supplier for front axles and parts, as well as brakes, and rear 4 link kits, and suspension. I got the first shipment of parts in today, and they look good. I'll start posting up some stuff tomarrow. And I also plan on putting my own twist on some parts and selling them too. I am expecting another shipment in a couple of weeks, and by then I will have a better handle on what the parts are costing to ship, and such. My plan is to start off slow, and learn as much as I can, and then hit car shows with my art work, and axle and suspension parts. Wish me luck.

As long as you are on the road with the art, might as well bring other products along. Diversify!

Good luck with the new enterprise, Jeff.

New, starting now, I am selling hotrod parts. I found a good supplier for front axles and parts, as well as brakes, and rear 4 link kits, and suspension. I got the first shipment of parts in today, and they look good. I'll start posting up some stuff tomorrow. And I also plan on putting my own twist on some parts and selling them too. I am expecting another shipment in a couple of weeks, and by then I will have a better handle on what the parts are costing to ship, and such.

Ummmm... we're waiting!!! [dr

Sorry for the wait, I got the first shipment of parts in. I am waiting on the second shipment, which has a few custom parts in it as well, so it is taking a little longer. So far I am happy with the quality of the parts. The shipping time seems a little long, but I know things are a little different with warehouses these days.
I am still fighting to get the best possible pricing. So I don't have a firm price sheet as of right now. These things take time. Even when more when you want them to go faster.

Forged I-Beam Axles are made from high strength forged steel and are designed to accept our 1928 - 1948 Ford Spindle. 46" I-Beam, 2 1/4" boss.

axles.jpg

Just saying hi

Hey Bone...its Brian from DVAP...its been a long time since I have been around but I'm back and just wanted to say hi! I have a lot good stuff share with everyone...talk with ya soon.

Latest posts

Back