JB's 1927 Dodge Brothers Build... REBUILT THREAD!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been driving the hell out of it! I have put over 700 miles on it and now have all the bugs worked out. Let the show season begin!

2013-05-14_15-43-27_661_zpse800d867.jpg

It turned out awesome... You should be very pleased with what you have created!

Just read the whole thread and love your build. I'm building a 29 Desoto right now. Maybe I missed it but what wheel tire Combo are you running? And how did u get the wheel cap to stay on

Dodge ram 20" spares... not sure of tire size right off hand. I made a mount for the caps and used a bolt through the middle of the cap... and a spike nut to hold them on.

We need video, We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,We need video,.........uh, did I mention we need video. :confused:

Love how the car turned out! Please drive it often. :cool:

The wheels are 5x5.5"

I drive it every chance I get! Sitting just above 900 miles after this weekend...

Went to it's first show today, and to my surprise, won the club's pick! There were some really bada$$ cars there too!
2013-05-19_16-21-49_359_zps780ec488.jpg

Turning heads and winning awards.....

No surprise there!!! It looks great! You deserve the award....killer ride man...[cl

Awesome hot rod. Don't know if your still on here but i just picked up an actually running 1927 dodge fast four sedan. its all original but needs restoration. Your build definitely gives me some inspiration.

Awesome hot rod. Don't know if your still on here but i just picked up an actually running 1927 dodge fast four sedan. its all original but needs restoration. Your build definitely gives me some inspiration.
Nice!
All I got was a set of headlights. But they are really nice. :D

Maybe I can find the rest of the car somewhere. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back