JB's 1927 Dodge Brothers Build... REBUILT THREAD!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photobucket-31342-1353586558020.jpg

what seat is that?

I assume you mean the one on the bench??? It is from a 1974 Peterbuilt... way too wide for this one, and I couldn't find a match. The seats that are in it are universal equipment seats... my brother bought them at a local tool sale....

That is where I am currently at... I just ordered my paint and floor coating, so I should be painting in a couple weeks... I still have some metal work to do, so I will update as I go. Thanks for the comps!

Great thread! Man am I glad I came along this thread. I'm building up a 27 T coupe. I bought a replacement cowl that I thought was off an earlier T. It looks identical to the one you have though. Guess it's a Dodge.:eek:

No wonder I'm having such a hard time getting the doors to fit. Oh well, I'd venture to say there won't be many like it when I'm done.

Liking your build!

So your axle setup may be the exact ticket for my build, I am planning a cummins and I was worried about running a parallel leaf axle suicide to handle the weight but this looks like it might work for me, awesome work!

I am going to mount them like this...

photobucket-37982-1354381376463.jpg

I was going to strip them, and brush them (tanks are stainless).... but the color is growing on me. Might be a nice accent to the burgundy and black... ?

Latest posts

Back