U've heard of PIMP my ride...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That McD's car is here in Montgomery, Al.....LMAO!!! Lots of others like these too, humm say something for the South huh?! We have some crazy ppl here!

I have always wanted Foose to come get my 03 Honda Minivan, and trick it out with a wheelchair ramp for my son but when you look at it you can't tell it is handicap acces., Auburn Tigers Blue with orange pinstripe/paw prints on it....Huge Auburn fan, Flat is an Alabama Fan.

Yeah, the bus was cool, reminded me of the show my kids used to watch "The Magic School Bus", cool show too.

Thanks, Now I think I'll just skip my bomber inspired interior idea and just go with something like this in my coupe :D . Anybody need some bomber seats and door panels?

Last edited:
That is mitey BRITE!

Thanks, Now I think I'll just skip my bomber inspired interior idea and just go with something like this in my coupe :D . Anybody need some bomber seats and soor panels?

Gastrick,
Sounds good but u mite need a welders helmet to just sit in it. THAT is brite!!!

BoB

Last edited:
the first time i saw that gastrick, a couple years ago, i though, cool and original. Now i just think, quit copying people you lameos! Seriously, every crappy car in town has fuzzy a-pillars now. You would think it would be uncomfortable in the 110 degree summers we get here.

Plus I like to "use" my 64. All that fur and sweat would just be nasty!!!:eek:

Hey It has benches in the front and back, what would you expect?:D

Latest posts

Back