The silver state classic

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all the deer & hogs we have here in Tejas... you'd definitely be taking your life in your hands! Last year about 10 miles from here someone hit 2 big black hogs that weighed at least 400 lbs ea! I've hit 2 deer my own self... luckily I was in the wife's car! Fastest I ever went on the roads was a lil over 160 in my roommates' '69 427 Vette... all I wanted to do was get outta that plastic Chevy asap! :eek:

BoB

With all the deer & hogs we have here in Tejas... you'd definitely be taking your life in your hands! Last year about 10 miles from here someone hit 2 big black hogs that weighed at least 400 lbs ea! I've hit 2 deer my own self... luckily I was in the wife's car! Fastest I ever went on the roads was a lil over 160 in my roommates' '69 427 Vette... all I wanted to do was get outta that plastic Chevy asap! :eek:

BoB

We have a similar problem here with animals running out in front of you. A bear got killed right down the road from me last nite. Another thing you don't find around here is a straight a way that long. I can get mine up over a hundred just about brake time for the next curve around here. Love to try that highway...:D

wowser !!! what fun fun never heard of that before Small ... !! what a cool event.. !!
my reckoning thats about 5 mins drive at 200mph to get to work ,, what a way to start the day !!!!

Latest posts

Back