a little left feild ,, but...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

23crate

Staff member
acouple of days back me and mrs crate(faithful sidechick) did a little hiking pretty steep country and we only made 2/3rds of the journey to the top of a little place called Mount Owen ,, my lil fat legs are still paying the price ... heres a few pics of what we saw..

Attachments

• 20210104_153542.jpg
    20210104_153542.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 20210104_150617.jpg
    20210104_150617.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 20210104_154839 (2).jpg
    20210104_154839 (2).jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 33
acouple of days back me and mrs crate(faithful sidechick) did a little hiking pretty steep country and we only made 2/3rds of the journey to the top of a little place called Mount Owen ,, my lil fat legs are still paying the price ... heres a few pics of what we saw..

Never been to New Zealand, but there's a place there I'd like to see that is around 40 KM from there, just because my last name is the same. It's Buller Gorge. (My name is Buller, not Gorge... ;) )

Never been to New Zealand, but there's a place there I'd like to see that is around 40 KM from there, just because my last name is the same. It's Buller Gorge. (My name is Buller, not Gorge... ;) )

heres a couple of pictures for you and yes the road has occasionally been closed due to flooding .. Hawks Crag lower Buller Gorge - theres an Upper BG ...

theres some pretty cool country, stuff off the beaten track .. look up "Moeraki boulders" sometime

all welcome here .. allow for 14 day isolation as well

thanks all we are pretty lucky here .. one day ill try for a vid when out for a cruise

Attachments

• hcf.jpg
    hcf.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 17
  • eight_col_Hawks_Crag.jpg
    eight_col_Hawks_Crag.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 17
A few years ago, we did check out your beautiful land, Crate. We went to Hobbit ville, [the movie set on the north island], but we never saw any Hobbits either. We were on a cruise ship so just popped in once in a while.
Lovely country.

Funny you don't fall off the planet, being way down there.:D
My sister spent some time in your beautiful country. I wish she would have stayed there.[ddd

Latest posts

Back