Cars of RRR. Post Your Pics Here.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imported Photos 00017.jpg

That has the makings of a killer little rod, E-man! This view isn't from 500 feet farther away or the same view, but shows a little more of the mountains surrounding the valley I live in. I don't have unlimited access to that spot, had to lobby for awhile to get in there for those shots. Never though about pics from farther away.

Attachments

• DSCF3209.jpg
    DSCF3209.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 87
This 'vettester was a second attempt at creating a speedster of some sort but like the first it just wasn't working for me. Now this is morphing into a single seat, center steer woody wagon.

woody%201_zpsujcwfghj.jpg

woody%202_zpsywunl2wk.jpg

woody%205_zpscc6m1bd8.jpg

woody%203_zpsjfnfbefd.jpg

I think a chassis like that would lend itself to something like this pretty nicely. And it would run and handle like a slot car! :D

Attachments

• Crucifier2.jpg
    Crucifier2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 132
I liked the first version, but I'm looking forward to the next. [cl

I think a chassis like that would lend itself to something like this pretty nicely. And it would run and handle like a slot car! :D

I'll bet it handles like a slot car, regardless!

Almost done with this '32 Bantam with a 406 sbc/400 turbo/8 3/4 Mopar rear end. Yes, it's too long in front.

Attachments

• mix 003.jpg
    mix 003.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 44
This was my first shot at a scratch built rod, done in the late '90s. I was influenced by the fat tire orchard tractors around me, hence the 38" Swampers :eek:. The rat motor, T400 and 9" diff came from a previous 55 pickup that had been collecting dust for years while building a business. It was primitive and boxy looking but went like snot, though at about 80mph, the swampers had a floaty tendency :cool: Made a sheetmetal tunnel ram for it which looked cool but I never had any expert tuning done on the carbs so it was a little cantankerous when cold........
Corvette yellow was a thing for me then as it ended up on the 55 pickup rebuild too.

Attachments

• yellow rod 1 001.jpg
    yellow rod 1 001.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 28
  • may 17 2004 YELLO.jpg
    may 17 2004 YELLO.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 29
  • ccccccccc.jpg
    ccccccccc.jpg