Bad Chad... not really so bad?!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toad

I've seen a few cars he built that were cool but he recently used a Pinto to build a guy a "sports car". OMG that thing was fugly. I have to give it to him for getting a TV show but I'm not all that impressed! :eek:

Toad

I've seen a few cars he built that were cool but he recently used a Pinto to build a guy a "sports car". OMG that thing was fugly. I have to give it to him for getting a TV show but I'm not all that impressed! :eek:

Toad

He was always been a little weird, but since he thinks he's famous, he is right off the deep end. I watched the first two episodes of this season and then wrote him off.

When he first hit the small screen, he said he's "inspired" by customs of the 50's and 60's. I believe that, because gawd awful 70 years ago is still awful today. :eek: :p

New respect for Chad. I just ran across a series of videos where he is building a pseudo Bugatti for his girl friend. He starts with a Volvo roof. Very creative and worth a look. His personality and dialog is hard to handle but it is interesting work.

All I’ve seen of him has been on you tube as I don’t have television.
Sure, he can be annoying . Sure, his builds are different. But which one of us wouldn’t like to living their dream like he is. More power to him I say.
Torchie

I've been watching his videos on the Bugatti and Plymouth coupe. Very instructional and inspirational. He also has a good philosophy of life. Once you get past his quirky personality, the rest is reasonable.

I've been watching his videos on the Bugatti and Plymouth coupe. Very instructional and inspirational. He also has a good philosophy of life. Once you get past his quirky personality, the rest is reasonable.

Agreed bob. Mrs T says his builds ( Especially) the 40 looks like like he's my child she never knew about..:eek: :D [;) [;)
And you are spot on about his Tao.
Mrs T likes that too.
Every day after dinner I say' Time for some Chad" and she just laughs.
More power to him and all of us builders.
Torchie

Latest posts

Back