1934 Dodge at car meet.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazarat

Every Friday night they have a meetup in Lakeland Florida, which I am now able to attend since i no longer work Friday nights.

Last night this 413 powered and very creative rod showed up, (open and box end wrenchs for shifter and pedal controls as an example) but the thing that caught my eye was the headlights that turn with the wheels. The owner was quite a character, he is in one of the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1533.JPG
    IMG_1533.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1534.JPG
    IMG_1534.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1535.JPG
    IMG_1535.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1536.JPG
    IMG_1536.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 92
Pretty cool car. I would love to have a 413 to put in something.

You and me both.bob.[dr
"My Stingray is light, the slicks are starting to spin. But the 413's really digging in." So sayeth the Beach Boys.[ddd :cool:
The articulating head light are neat.:cool:
Torchie

Even thought they're probably less effective at that angle, the shocks being at roughly the same angle as the header pipes makes for some good visual lines from the front.

attachment.php

Even thought they're probably less effective at that angle, the shocks being at roughly the same angle as the header pipes makes for some good visual lines from the front.

Yes, angling the shocks makes them less effective, which is what is needed when the shocks are too "heavy" for a "light" application.

Haha, yep, we really have some relaxed motor vehicle laws down here in Florida, don't we ? Bet that 413 is a little loud with those pipes !

In a lot of States, driving that car would put you behind bars for life.

Latest posts

Back