Local ad

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
for a 2000 Chevy pickup on Facebook for sale site.

;Needs a transmission.... engine was running strong until tranny gave out Brady is still str8 rust only on passenger side has new breaks all the way around rear end has been completely rebuilt as got in their to change axle shafts

I wanted so bad to respond and tell him how glad I was that Brady isn't gay. Not to mention how much it bugs me when people call brakes, breaks.

hehehehe

take a check ???

Attachments

• sometimes-you-just-need-six-hunnit-fiddy-dollars-18536.jpg
    sometimes-you-just-need-six-hunnit-fiddy-dollars-18536.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 44
I used to have very good spelling skills. Auto correct has killed it over the last several years. Although, at the young age of 47 I've finally remembered how to correctly spell "tomorrow". For some reason it never looked right no matter how many m's or r's I put in it?

I always heard it was use it or lose it. For so many years after high school, I seldom wrote anything, and lost all my typing and spelling skills. Now, between spell check and two fingers and a thumb, I can communicate over the inter webs with folks I don't know! :rolleyes:[ddd

That's a good one, Dozer.

My faves are:

- "Elderbrock" I assume that's Edelbrock's grand-daddy.

- "For sell", or better yet, "looking to sale" my whatever. Do you want to launch a vessel, or sell something?

- "Camero" How can you own a car and not know how it's spelled? Quite often, it's right there in the posted pictures, for crying out loud!

I recently saw this for the first time, just when you think it can't get any worse... "Carmaro"... did GM built a Truckmaro? In Mexico?

- "M21 Rock Crusher" I think this is a trauma/ER code for - dropped Saginaw on head.

- "all medal work done" I'll be honest, I don't care about your track and field accomplishments. Tell me about the car.

- "can be herd running" I'd imagine it can run by itself and with others. (Maybe it's insecure.)

Seen another one where he spelled tires tiers about 4 times.
But I have to be kind and remember on this site, Cars $800 or less, is mostly welfare people, meth heads and ghetto types in general. In Rapid City, a very high percentage of posts are from local Native Americans, about half of which are born with some level of fetal alcohol syndrome and if not they get into destroying brain cells and having babies quite early on.

I like when they say "the hard part is done" when selling a chopped vehicle and it has no glass. [S
Or when they say "should be easy enough to get a title" when they don't have one. :rolleyes:

I like when they say "the hard part is done" when selling a chopped vehicle and it has no glass. [S
Or when they say "should be easy enough to get a title" when they don't have one. :rolleyes:

Or car doesn't run, just needs $37 part. Why don't you fix it and make it worth a lot more money then?

90% restored and it's still in primer with no glass or bumpers. I guess you can round up to 90 from any other number.

My favorite has to be "It was running when it was parked". When, today, yesterday, 30 years ago?[S:confused: I figure most of them were running when they were parked, before they were torn apart......

My favorite has to be "It was running when it was parked". When, today, yesterday, 30 years ago?[S:confused: I figure most of them were running when they were parked, before they were torn apart......
I have three that were parked about 20 years ago now. Both ran great. Hopefully, they will again when I unpark them.

I wonder if I can call them "barn finds" even if they were never really lost? :D

Latest posts

Back