COE

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
friend told me about this old C 0 E in the woods l could get FREE:D

went to look at it today, now l know why it was free:rolleyes:

gonna get the hood though, make cool wall art with all bullet holes in it.

Later :cool:
Skull take the grill out of it I'll pay you for your time! I will be over on your side of the mountains in a couple weeks to pick up another project! I could meet up with you, can never have enough wall art

Sweeeeet!!! [dr

BoB

Attachments

• COE boat.jpg
    COE boat.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 51
friend told me about this old C 0 E in the woods l could get FREE:D

went to look at it today, now l know why it was free:rolleyes:

gonna get the hood though, make cool wall art with all bullet holes in it.

Later :cool:

Looks like it was pushed off of a mountain with a bulldozer and then used for buck shot practice.

Well if they're just taking up space I know a hoarder in central Washington
Pretty much just taking up space in my collection of junk. (Kind of like the set of post war Ford car fenders I have, and the 41 Chrysler front fenders that I bought on the way to buy a Dodge cab that didn't pan out.) All I went for was a bed, because they are nice looking, and ended up with a bunch of other stuff. Front valance, rear fenders (I think), grille, gas tank, and one or two sets of long bed sides. I have a clean tailgate that I am going to cut the CHEVROLET out of so it doesn't lsay that on the back of the 39 Ford. Although, having it say Ford on one end and Chevy on the other end would be fun, too.

If you like, we can do some digging. How close to PDX will you be? Will you be hauling a trailer? My place is access challenged. Five lane race track out front.

holy crap that hood is amazing. if you get tired of it I would buy it for sure, keep me in mind!

Skull take the grill out of it I'll pay you for your time! I will be over on your side of the mountains in a couple weeks to pick up another project! I could meet up with you, can never have enough wall art

isnt the COE grille the same as a 1.5 ton and larger? I think the fenders are the same too.

I have two of those front ends, and some angle iron, thinking of making a bar

holy crap that hood is amazing. if you get tired of it I would buy it for sure, keep me in mind!

isnt the COE grille the same as a 1.5 ton and larger? I think the fenders are the same too.

I have two of those front ends, and some angle iron, thinking of making a bar

If I member correct the grills are all the same

I guess these both count...ish.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1574615647538.jpg
    FB_IMG_1574615647538.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 35
  • FB_IMG_1574539188080.jpg
    FB_IMG_1574539188080.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 32
  • FB_IMG_1574539178229.jpg
    FB_IMG_1574539178229.jpg