'65 c20

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratrodjunkie

This is my 65 c20 I just acquired, will be stripping down to see what lurks under the old body work and doing some repainting and lowering. Will keep updating as I go. The dog is already digging the truck haha.

Attachments

• 1965 1.jpg
    1965 1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 1965 2.jpg
    1965 2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 33
  • back cab.jpg
    back cab.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 38
  • shop dog.jpg
    shop dog.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 37
picked up a parts truck for disc brake swap today, got a whole 77 c10 minus the front clip for $250 so looks like I'll be swapping the rear axle too, should come out about even by the time I scrap the rest of the truck.

Love that body style. I have a great Uncle that bought one new in 64 or 65, still had it when he passed away a few years ago, his son ended up with it.

Looks like a great start.... How low you going? I love this body style slammed... I have been eyeing a suburban of this same body style... For a future project

Well got the parts tore off the extra truck, it had a 12 bolt rear in it so score on that department, going 4" lower in the front and 5" lower on the back

that is pretty sweet! will have to go take some pics of my buddies 61 he got from georgia with 75k original miles, another buddy has a 66 fleetside as well

Yay cab corners, rockers and floor pan came in for it today :) have minimal amount of paint to strip from body then time to start repairing the cab.

Nice truck. I agree, I like that body style. My ford pickup is in the same year range. Seems most trucks around that time line had nice bodies styles.

Latest posts

Back