well it's time

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks I have been working slow on it but I really want to ramp up the build so I am going to try to hit it hard this winter and keep moving forward as much as time and money will allow me to.

PICS

A few pics

Attachments

• FRONT RIM TIRE.jpg
    FRONT RIM TIRE.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 23
Yep....

Waiting patiently .....[P.....one pic of one wheel? I thought you said Pic's...like plural....Wheel does look nice though.... [S

Pics

I have been busy with my build and would love to share it with you but I have nothing but error messages when trying to upload to the Site[S until I figure it out I can't :mad:

Somebody help this poor man....

S.O.S......mayday....mayday...mayday.....pics failing....photos not posting....losing continuity, mayday mayday....

Attention Walmart shoppers.....Would the owner of the rusty rat rod parked at the south side of the building in the No Loading zone please move their vehicle or it will be towed....license number RR4EVR... please move your vehicle immediately or it will be towed.....

Can somebody with the skills I don't possess please help him get these photos loaded???? I'm suffering from a bad case of "missing pixels".....

Latest posts

Back