1934 Auburn build....my way

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I just completed the whole thread and it was like reading a good book and wanting to skip to the end but I didn't. Didn't want to miss anything... Nice work bumper to bumper. Lovin the caddy HP, sweet dash and gauges, front axle was a nice choice. Congrats on your build...Lookin for a smoking video.

Still trying to fix the video. I guess I might have to do a remake somehow.
I did a little cosmetic stuff to her today. It will be useful down the road and I am saving money to go to the Auburn, Cord, Duesenburg place in Broken Arrow , OK tomorrow to do some parts hunting.
Here is todays adventures........hiding the fuel cell and battery. It will eventually get carpet I hope. :cool:

Attachments

• auburn phine 002.jpg
    auburn phine 002.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 34
  • auburn phine 003.jpg
    auburn phine 003.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 33
finally got a little more done yesterday. I built the hinges and installed the trunk handle. Not a lot, but some. I also welded in some safety latches on the rear doors. barrel latches and they will be hidden in interior,

Attachments

• trunk hinge .jpg
    trunk hinge .jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 26
  • trunk hinge ii.jpg
    trunk hinge ii.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 25
as promised e man, outside she is. Thanks for looking fellows. I appreciate all of the encouragement.

Attachments

• outside auburn 003.jpg
    outside auburn 003.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 53
  • outside auburn 005.jpg
    outside auburn 005.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 50
  • outside auburn 006.jpg
    outside auburn 006.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 49
  • outside auburn 007.jpg
    outside auburn 007.jpg