1946 ford 4x4

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCfabrication

Good evening
New here and this is our current build we started off with a 1946 ford 3/4 ton
I has a vision of building a big 4x4 truck we used a Chevy 350 and a Chevy drive train this is what we have accomplished so far

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 81
Everything on the truck is the 1946 ford besides the drive train we didn't want too just thro a cab on a new chasses I hate when ppl do that no offense so we had too modifi the frame a little bit we bought 40 inch toyo open county mud tires they will be in next week the wheels alone will lift the truck 9 inches

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 30
Lookin' good. Its fun to see someone going up instead of down around here once in a while.

Yea, all mine are going down, but I have built up in the past.

Which ever way ya' go, have fun with it. [cl

One more thing. How you gonna get that monster out the door?" It looks like it is already too tall. :D

I like it ,,,, and the reason I like chevys is I think from 84 on back on the v-8s parts interchange and they are 1/2 the price of a ford ... .. But there are 7 fords in my yard now :D So I dont hate them I just like a chevy better .. cheaper to replace parts on for some reason [S[S[S[S I never did get that..

Yea the door is an issue we might put steel rims no tires too get it out hahah and I havnt seen any good lifted old trucks so we want too change that those are the rims they are 20 inch by 14 inches wide the tire are 40x15.5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back