41 Chevy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetnomad

Been an extremely long time since we posted on this truck. It's been sitting at friend of mine's shop since the first of the year,been storing it for me. Just thought I'd go by and visit her.

Attachments

• 41 chevy truck.JPG
    41 chevy truck.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 65
She looks lonely....

Been an extremely long time since we posted on this truck. It's been sitting at friend of mine's shop since the first of the year,been storing it for me. Just thought I'd go by and visit her.

Might want to start making her pretty and take her out for a little cruise.....looks like she's not missing much to make her a driver....[P

Got the doors painted just need to hang em,paint the front end and headlights,gotta build some bed sides,wire it,cut the drive shaft and a bunch of other little bs. Youngest son is a senior in high school and baseball is is four games into the season,time is kind of limited.

Nice lookin' '41

I have a '41 too and I'm also a Stooge fan, So... My truck was a total rust-bucket, you could put your foot thru the floor. It looks like your truck is pretty straight and sound. I'm just starting the wiring and brake lines. Maybe your son would help you get that baby runnin' if you let him drive it to baseball practice!

My baseball player doesn't really get in to cars. The other one that worked on it with me moved away from here to go to Texas,he's an apprentice linemen,know he really misses working on it. At around $24 an hour it's a little easier to miss.

Latest posts

Back