T Frame help

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrodron

Drives the Batmobile... er... Ratmobile!
I am looking to build or buy a frame for a Model T pickup. Anyone know of a good source for ordering a frame or a good set of frame plans? Thanks

Craig's list!

Ron,
I've seen them on daBay & also on my fav... Craig's list! Look on the for sale sections of Killbillet, the HAMB, Club Hot Rod, Ol Skool Rodz or some of the others... surely someone has one or post in the wanted section.

BoB

Last edited:
Are you up for building one like 24dodge suggested? The T frames are flat so it's pretty straight forward. Here's a link to Wescott's frame dimensions that 24 was talking about.

http://www.wescottsauto.com/site2003C/frame_specs.html

If you are looking to buy a new one, Total Performance is probably the most popular but there are numerous places that sell them welded or not welded.

I believe , and someone correct me if i`m wrong , that the model T will fit on a model A frame , which is stronger than the T frame.

hey donsrods - i can't thank you enough for posting that link. i have spent the last 2 hours reading about half of the 162 page thread. lots of great pictures and very useful tech info. thanks again man. i recommend that evryone take a look at this one.

Glad you enjoyed it. We tend to wander a little now and then from the original thread. We have discussed everything from cats to hangovers, but it has been a really fun thing to do.

Mixed in there are some ideas on building a frame and suspension that I hope you can use. Good luck and thanks for the nice words.

Don

Hehe, I knocked over a beer one time and went to get a rag to wipe it up. When I got back my ex-girlfriends Shetsu was lapping it up. A minute later he threw up.................not a good drinker, I guess. :eek::D:D:D

Don

That's funny. Bobs magic zapper machine edited out ****su so I had to misspell it to get it in.

Latest posts

Back