"FOR SALE" Rare NOS ..............

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Farm

Ol school snake charmer!
....Hi Po rebuild kit for a Heavy Duty Squasher/Vaporizer. If you have one of the HD model Squasher /Vaporizers and use it often, especially more than once in the same day you have no doubt experienced the effects of over usage, i.e. larger than usual green clouds, stronger after stench and higher levels of static electricity. This kit complete with new flux capacitor, odor absorption pellets and heavy gauge grounding straps will make your machine better than new!
Tripper take note, as I've noticed quite a smell today and the hair on my arms is standing straight up just typing this :eek: Might be time for a rebuild[ddev

Now, I think I'll quit goofing off and go piddle with the drip rail on my Willys for a little while. [;)

Since the S/V has been getting such a heavy workout lately... I probably need to contact Prof Brown to see how many cycles you can put on one B4 it needs a rebuild. Thanks Snake, I'll get back to you on that!!! :D

Rat Rod Mod

Attachments

• ProfBrown.jpg
    ProfBrown.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 9
how bout this classic

1982.jpg

P.S.
............................The earth (so some say) is.................Hollow :D
The video looks pretty neat anyway, I love debunking hollow earth theories

This is where most of the choice old tin has gone, into the hollow earth where there are tunnels to the moon and mars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubKFmIDBMjU&feature=related

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back